Mosaic 2019 - Information for the Public
THREE DAYS OF FUN!
Mosaic 2019 features 19 pavilions, and is taking place Thursday, May 30 - Saturday, June 1
Thursday - 5:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Friday - 5:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Saturday - 2:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Adults (ages 13 to 59 years) - $15
Youth (ages 6 to 12 years) - $10
Seniors (ages 60+) - $10
Children 13 and under get in free when accompanied by an adult.
Mosaic buses depart from the Evraz Place
Bus departure times from the RMC office: Thursday and Friday: 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., Saturday: 2:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Last bus leaving at 9:00 p.m.
Thursday: 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 2:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
The last buses will arrive back at EVRAZ Place at 9:30 p.m. & 10 p.m.
For bus routes, please see PDF document on the upper right-hand side of this page. (The PDF map will be updated with 2019 info shortly)
- Routes are identified by colour and by number, in the Passports and on the Pavilion Map (see PDF document).
- Buses take 30 or 60 minutes to complete each route
- Mosaic buses will have "Mosaic", as well as the route number, on the front of the bus.
- Mosaic buses will stop at Pavilions only, not at regular bus stops.
- Users with smartphones can follow the bus routes with the City of Regina app.
For those using the Mosaic bus service, parking is available at Evraz Place.